crazy codelite_indexer.exe

General questions regarding the usage of CodeLite
frank_frl
CodeLite Expert

crazy codelite_indexer.exe

Post by frank_frl »

Hi Eran,

when CL is started, codelite_indexer.exe and conhost.exe are continuously started and stopped about every 2 seconds. I noticed this behavior never before, is this normal?

CL 5275, Windows7 64bit

Regards

Frank
eranif
CodeLite Plugin
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

Re: crazy codelite_indexer.exe

Post by eranif »

frank_frl wrote:when CL is started, codelite_indexer.exe and conhost.exe are continuously started and stopped about every 2 seconds. I noticed this behavior never before, is this normal?
Nope, its not normal..

The problem is that the codelite_indexer in the SVN is compiled with wxWidgets 292 that was compiled with GCC4.61, but your codelite, however your wxWidgets was compiled with different version of GCC

To fix this - you need to recompiled codelite_indexer, until I release an official release of codelite

the codelite_indexer workspace is located under sdk/codelite_indexer/, make sure you build 'Release_Win' configuration. Once the compilation is completed, run update.bat script

Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread
frank_frl
CodeLite Expert

Re: crazy codelite_indexer.exe

Post by frank_frl »

eranif wrote:The problem is that the codelite_indexer in the SVN is compiled with wxWidgets 292 that was compiled with GCC4.61, but your codelite, however your wxWidgets was compiled with different version of GCC
Thanks, that fixed it.
I'm using GCC4.61, but my wxWidgets292 was still build with GCC4.52. (I use wxWidgets292 only for CL, for all other projects I still stick to 2.8.12)

Regards

Frank