Post by wgf08062000 »

Hi :
when i make the codelite,there are so many errors showed below:
the process of setup below:
./configure
./make
then a lot of error showed below:
-------------------------------------------------
Release_gcc_unicode/aboutdlg.o: In function `AboutDlg::AboutDlg(wxWindow*, wxString const&)':
aboutdlg.cpp:(.text+0xec): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
aboutdlg.cpp:(.text+0x181): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
aboutdlg.cpp:(.text+0x21d): undefined reference to `wxString::wxString(char const*, wxMBConv const&, unsigned int)'
aboutdlg.cpp:(.text+0x298): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
Release_gcc_unicode/aboutdlg.o: In function `AboutDlg::~AboutDlg()':
aboutdlg.cpp:(.text+0x3e1): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
aboutdlg.cpp:(.text+0x4c1): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
aboutdlg.cpp:(.text+0x591): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
Release_gcc_unicode/aboutdlg.o: In function `AboutDlg::AboutDlg(wxWindow*, wxString const&)':
aboutdlg.cpp:(.text+0x65c): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
Release_gcc_unicode/aboutdlg.o:aboutdlg.cpp:(.text+0x6f1): more undefined references to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)' follow
aboutdlg.cpp:(.text+0x78d): undefined reference to `wxString::wxString(char const*, wxMBConv const&, unsigned int)'
aboutdlg.cpp:(.text+0x808): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
Release_gcc_unicode/aboutdlg.o: In function `wxWindow::GetLabel() const':
aboutdlg.cpp:(.text._ZNK8wxWindow8GetLabelEv[wxWindow::GetLabel() const]+0x2d): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
Release_gcc_unicode/aboutdlg.o:(.rodata._ZTV8AboutDlg[vtable for AboutDlg]+0x264): undefined reference to `wxWindow::ApplyToolTip(_GtkTooltips*, wchar_t const*)'
Release_gcc_unicode/aboutdlgbase.o: In function `AboutDlgBase::AboutDlgBase(wxWindow*, int, wxString const&, wxPoint const&, wxSize const&, long)':
aboutdlgbase.cpp:(.text+0x9c): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
aboutdlgbase.cpp:(.text+0x16d): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
aboutdlgbase.cpp:(.text+0x1f5): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
aboutdlgbase.cpp:(.text+0x2cd): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
aboutdlgbase.cpp:(.text+0x44f): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
Release_gcc_unicode/aboutdlgbase.o:aboutdlgbase.cpp:(.text+0x4b9): more undefined references to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)' follow
Release_gcc_unicode/aboutdlgbase.o:(.rodata._ZTV12AboutDlgBase[vtable for AboutDlgBase]+0x264): undefined reference to `wxWindow::ApplyToolTip(_GtkTooltips*, wchar_t const*)'
Release_gcc_unicode/aboutdlgbase.o:(.rodata._ZTV12wxButtonBase[vtable for wxButtonBase]+0x264): undefined reference to `wxWindow::ApplyToolTip(_GtkTooltips*, wchar_t const*)'
Release_gcc_unicode/acceltablebasedlg.o: In function `AccelTableBaseDlg::AccelTableBaseDlg(wxWindow*, int, wxString const&, wxPoint const&, wxSize const&, long)':
acceltablebasedlg.cpp:(.text+0xbb6): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
acceltablebasedlg.cpp:(.text+0xc9f): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
acceltablebasedlg.cpp:(.text+0xcc4): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
acceltablebasedlg.cpp:(.text+0xde6): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
acceltablebasedlg.cpp:(.text+0xe0b): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
Release_gcc_unicode/acceltablebasedlg.o:acceltablebasedlg.cpp:(.text+0xebd): more undefined references to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)' follow
Release_gcc_unicode/acceltablebasedlg.o:(.rodata._ZTV17AccelTableBaseDlg[vtable for AccelTableBaseDlg]+0x264): undefined reference to `wxWindow::ApplyToolTip(_GtkTooltips*, wchar_t const*)'
Release_gcc_unicode/acceltabledlg.o: In function `AccelTableDlg::Compare(wxString const&, wxString const&)':
acceltabledlg.cpp:(.text+0x21d): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
acceltabledlg.cpp:(.text+0x274): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
acceltabledlg.cpp:(.text+0x306): undefined reference to `wxArrayString::Index(wchar_t const*, bool, bool) const'
Release_gcc_unicode/acceltabledlg.o: In function `__static_initialization_and_destruction_0(int, int)':
acceltabledlg.cpp:(.text+0x404): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
acceltabledlg.cpp:(.text+0x440): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
acceltabledlg.cpp:(.text+0x47c): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
acceltabledlg.cpp:(.text+0x4b8): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
acceltabledlg.cpp:(.text+0x4f4): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
Release_gcc_unicode/acceltabledlg.o:acceltabledlg.cpp:(.text+0x530): more undefined references to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)' follow
Release_gcc_unicode/acceltabledlg.o: In function `AccelTableDlg::DoItemActivated()':
acceltabledlg.cpp:(.text+0xacf): undefined reference to `wxString::Format(wchar_t const*, ...)'
Release_gcc_unicode/acceltabledlg.o: In function `AccelTableDlg::OnButtonOk(wxCommandEvent&)':
acceltabledlg.cpp:(.text+0xdf7): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::ConcatSelf(unsigned int, wchar_t const*, unsigned int)'
acceltabledlg.cpp:(.text+0xe1b): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::ConcatSelf(unsigned int, wchar_t const*, unsigned int)'
acceltabledlg.cpp:(.text+0xe35): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::ConcatSelf(unsigned int, wchar_t const*, unsigned int)'
acceltabledlg.cpp:(.text+0xe59): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::ConcatSelf(unsigned int, wchar_t const*, unsigned int)'
acceltabledlg.cpp:(.text+0xe73): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::ConcatSelf(unsigned int, wchar_t const*, unsigned int)'
Release_gcc_unicode/acceltabledlg.o:acceltabledlg.cpp:(.text+0xe97): more undefined references to `wxStringBase::ConcatSelf(unsigned int, wchar_t const*, unsigned int)' follow

workspacetab.cpp:(.text+0x546d): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
workspacetab.cpp:(.text+0x5534): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
Release_gcc_unicode/workspacetab.o: In function `WorkspaceTab::OnToggleMultiSelection(wxCommandEvent&)':
workspacetab.cpp:(.text+0x56bf): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
Release_gcc_unicode/workspacetab.o:workspacetab.cpp:(.text+0x5728): more undefined references to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)' follow
Release_gcc_unicode/workspacetab.o: In function `WorkspaceTab::OnToggleMultiSelection(wxCommandEvent&)':
workspacetab.cpp:(.text+0x57fa): undefined reference to `wxXmlResource::GetXRCID(wchar_t const*, int)'
Release_gcc_unicode/workspacetab.o:(.rodata._ZTV12WorkspaceTab[vtable for WorkspaceTab]+0x264): undefined reference to `wxWindow::ApplyToolTip(_GtkTooltips*, wchar_t const*)'
Release_gcc_unicode/yestoallbasedlg.o: In function `YesToAllBaseDlg::YesToAllBaseDlg(wxWindow*, int, wxString const&, wxPoint const&, wxSize const&, long)':
yestoallbasedlg.cpp:(.text+0x364): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
yestoallbasedlg.cpp:(.text+0x438): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
yestoallbasedlg.cpp:(.text+0x45c): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
yestoallbasedlg.cpp:(.text+0x5a1): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
yestoallbasedlg.cpp:(.text+0x5c5): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
Release_gcc_unicode/yestoallbasedlg.o:yestoallbasedlg.cpp:(.text+0x6db): more undefined references to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)' follow
Release_gcc_unicode/yestoallbasedlg.o:(.rodata._ZTV15YesToAllBaseDlg[vtable for YesToAllBaseDlg]+0x264): undefined reference to `wxWindow::ApplyToolTip(_GtkTooltips*, wchar_t const*)'
./lib/libcodeliteu.so: undefined reference to `wxStringBase::find_last_not_of(wchar_t const*, unsigned int) const'
./lib/libwxsqlite3u.so: undefined reference to `wxDateTime::ParseDate(wchar_t const*)'
./lib/libpluginu.so: undefined reference to `wxArrayString::Remove(wchar_t const*)'
./lib/libcodeliteu.so: undefined reference to `wxStrnicmp(wchar_t const*, wchar_t const*, unsigned int)'
./lib/libpluginu.so: undefined reference to `wxFile::Exists(wchar_t const*)'
./lib/libpluginu.so: undefined reference to `wxStringHash::wxCharStringHash(wchar_t const*)'
./lib/libpluginu.so: undefined reference to `wxStringBase::find_first_of(wchar_t const*, unsigned int) const'
./lib/libwxscintillau.so: undefined reference to `wxFile::wxFile(wchar_t const*, wxFile::OpenMode)'
./lib/libwxsqlite3u.so: undefined reference to `wxDateTime::ParseTime(wchar_t const*)'
./lib/libpluginu.so: undefined reference to `wxStringBase::find_first_not_of(wchar_t const*, unsigned int) const'
./lib/libpluginu.so: undefined reference to `wxString::ToAscii() const'
./lib/libwxsqlite3u.so: undefined reference to `wxDateTime::ParseDateTime(wchar_t const*)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [LiteEditor] Error 1
====================================
please help me,thanks
DavidGH
CodeLite Plugin

Re: [help]setup codelite-2.5.2.4031.tar.gz on ubuntu

Post by DavidGH »

Hi,

Do you have either the libwxgtk2.8-dev package installed, or a self-built wxGTK? If not, that's your problem.

If you think you do, what is the output of doing, in a terminal:
wx-config --list
./make
BTW, 'make' isn't in the current working directory, it's in your $PATH; so you don't need to write './'

Regards,

David
wgf08062000
CodeLite Enthusiast
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

Post by wgf08062000 »

Hi david:
Thanks for your response.
I installed the wxwidgets2.8_2.8.10.1.orig.tar.gz on ubuntu.
===================================
[ste@VM4:/temp] $> wx-config --list

Default config is gtk2-unicode-release-2.8

Default config will be used for output

Alternate matches:
gtk2-ansi-release-2.8

[ste@VM4:/temp] $>
=================================
please help me,if you need more info about my operations about installation,please tell me how to do and i will attach here,thanks in advance.
DavidGH
CodeLite Plugin

Post by DavidGH »

wxwidgets2.8_2.8.10.1.orig.tar.gz
Oh, rather than the binary. Still, as long as you compiled and 'make install'ed it, it should amount to much the same thing. Did you ./configure it with --prefix=/usr so that it's installed in the standard place? If not, it'll be in /usr/local.

I don't think that should matter, but to prove it, what's the output of: wx-config --libs ?
And, just to be safe, wx-config --cxxflags ?
wgf08062000
CodeLite Enthusiast

Post by wgf08062000 »

Hi Dviad:
Thanks for your response.
I also attached the make log files named shard_disk.rar which contained the error.txt (error)and the mylog.txt(ok),i think that will good for checking.
-----------------------------------
[ste@VM4:/temp] $> wx-config --libs
-L/usr/local/lib -pthread -lwx_gtk2u_richtext-2.8 -lwx_gtk2u_aui-2.8 -lwx_gtk2u_xrc-2.8 -lwx_gtk2u_qa-2.8 -lwx_gtk2u_html-2.8 -lwx_gtk2u_adv-2.8 -lwx_gtk2u_core-2.8 -lwx_baseu_xml-2.8 -lwx_baseu_net-2.8 -lwx_baseu-2.8
[ste@VM4:/temp] $> wx-config --cxxflags
-I/usr/local/lib/wx/include/gtk2-unicode-release-2.8 -I/usr/local/include/wx-2.8 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGE_FILES -D__WXGTK__ -pthread
[ste@VM4:/temp] $>
------------------------------------
Above there is some info your needed,please go on check and help me ,thanks in advanced
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eranif
CodeLite Plugin

Post by eranif »

The file 'error.log' contains only the errors, which is useless. We need to see the compilation lines in order for helping you
So can you copy / paste here the output of the build command as printed to stdout by make? (there is no need for the errors themselves, the compilation lines will tell us where the error is)

Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread
wgf08062000
CodeLite Enthusiast

Post by wgf08062000 »

Hi:
I have attached the log files about make.
[ste@VM4:...p/codelite-2.5.2.4031] $> sudo make > mylog.txt 2 > error.txt
please have a check,thanks
DavidGH
CodeLite Plugin

Post by DavidGH »

The output of wx-config looks fine to me.

I finally managed to extract the logs (please don't use 'rar' in future if you want a Linux user to be able to look at the files!). I can't see anything wrong with them either :/
I have attached the log files about make.
[ste@VM4:...p/codelite-2.5.2.4031] $> sudo make > mylog.txt 2 > error.txt
Why sudo? It's not a good idea to build as the superuser. What happens if you try again, without 'sudo'?

One other question: Do you have more than 1 wxWidgets installed? If so, perhaps they are conflicting.
wgf08062000
CodeLite Enthusiast

Post by wgf08062000 »

Hi DavidGH:
I have attached the log files in tar named [log.tar]again .
----------------------------------------------------
------------------------
workspacetab.cpp:(.text+0x1b2c): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
workspacetab.cpp:(.text+0x1b78): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
workspacetab.cpp:(.text+0x1b8c): undefined reference to `wxXmlResource::GetXRCID(wchar_t const*, int)'
workspacetab.cpp:(.text+0x1bbc): undefined reference to `wxStringBase::InitWith(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
workspacetab.cpp:(.text+0x1caa): undefined reference to `wxXmlResource::GetXRCID(wchar_t const*, int)'
Release_gcc_unicode/workspacetab.o: In function `WorkspaceTab::~WorkspaceTab()':
workspacetab.cpp:(.text+0x2fca): undefined reference to `wxXmlResource::GetXRCID(wchar_t const*, int)'
workspacetab.cpp:(.text+0x3044): undefined reference to `wxXmlResource::GetXRCID(wchar_t const*, int)'
workspacetab.cpp:(.text+0x30ca): undefined reference to `wxXmlResource::GetXRCID(wchar_t const*, int)'
workspacetab.cpp:(.text+0x313e): undefined reference to `wxXmlResource::GetXRCID(wchar_t const*, int)'
-------------------------------------------------
make: *** [LiteEditor] Error 1
----------------------------------------------------
By the way,if i don,t use sudo ,there is a error below:
------------------------------------
[ste@VM4:...p/codelite-2.5.2.4031] $> make
./le_makerevision.sh
g++ -O3 -DREGEXP_UNICODE -fPIC -shared -o ./lib/libwxsqlite3u.so Release_gcc_unicode/wxsqlite3.o Release_gcc_unicode/sqlite3.o -L./lib -L/usr/local/lib -pthread -lwx_gtk2u_richtext-2.8 -lwx_gtk2u_aui-2.8 -lwx_gtk2u_xrc-2.8 -lwx_gtk2u_qa-2.8 -lwx_gtk2u_html-2.8 -lwx_gtk2u_adv-2.8 -lwx_gtk2u_core-2.8 -lwx_baseu_xml-2.8 -lwx_baseu_net-2.8 -lwx_baseu-2.8 -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lm -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lcairo -lgobject-2.0 -lgmodule-2.0 -ldl -lglib-2.0
/usr/bin/ld: cannot open output file ./lib/libwxsqlite3u.so: Permission denied
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [SQLite] Error 1
[ste@VM4:...p/codelite-2.5.2.4031] $>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes,in my pc ,once the wxwidget2.6 is in existence,then for installing the codelite,i installed the wxwidget2.8.
If they are conflicting,how should i do?how to uninstall the wxwidget2.6?
Please tell my what should i do next.
By the way,today,i reinstall the wxwidget2.8 into /usr ,but when i typed "wx-config --prefix",the result also "/usr/local" not "/usr"
how i can config it to /usr?
-----------------------------------------
[ste@VM4:...p/codelite-2.5.2.4031] $> wx-config --list

Default config is gtk2-unicode-release-2.8

Default config will be used for output

Alternate matches:
gtk2-ansi-release-2.8

[ste@VM4:...p/codelite-2.5.2.4031] $> wx-config --universal

Warning: No config found to match: /usr/local/bin/wx-config --universal
in /usr/local/lib/wx/config
If you require this configuration, please install the desired
library build. If this is part of an automated configuration
test and no other errors occur, you may safely ignore it.
You may use wx-config --list to see all configs available in
the default prefix.

[ste@VM4:...p/codelite-2.5.2.4031] $> wx-config --prefix
/usr/local

-----------------------------------------
Also.i did not config LD_LIBRARY_PATH ,do i need config LD_LIBRARY_PATH ?
Thanks in advanced.
========================================
Hi David:
----------------------------------------
try running which wx-config and see if it is the one you just installed (if you did not change the default value, you installed /usr/local/bin/wx-config) if you get something like /usr/bin/wx-config while you installed /usr/local/bin/wx-config, it means there is another version of wxWidgets installed somewhere else, probably installed by the system. You can quickly get it out the way with a hacky command like sudo mv /usr/bin/wx-config /usr/bin/wx-config-old1.
----------------------------------------
according to instruction above,i check my wxwidget,the result is below:
[ste@VM4:...p/codelite-2.5.2.4031] $> which wx-config
/usr/local/bin/wx-config
so i think only one wxwidget is valid,so there will no conflicting,what is your opinion?
=============================================
Hi David:
I look up some website,this link will help you :http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=937810
Thanks in advanced,because i am a fresh man using the ubuntu,so please help me.
Thanks.
===========================================
Hi David:
This info will usefull for your checking below:
---------------------------------
root@VM4:/temp/codelite-2.5.2.4031# ldconfig -p | grep wx_gtk
libwx_gtk2u_xrc-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2u_xrc-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_xrc-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_xrc-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_xrc-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2u_xrc-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2u_xrc-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_xrc-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2u_xrc-2.6.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_xrc-2.6.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_xrc-2.6.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_xrc-2.6.so
libwx_gtk2u_svg-2.6.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_svg-2.6.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_svg-2.6.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_svg-2.6.so
libwx_gtk2u_stc-2.6.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_stc-2.6.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_stc-2.6.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_stc-2.6.so
libwx_gtk2u_richtext-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2u_richtext-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_richtext-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_richtext-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_richtext-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2u_richtext-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2u_richtext-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_richtext-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2u_qa-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2u_qa-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_qa-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_qa-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_qa-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2u_qa-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2u_qa-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_qa-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2u_qa-2.6.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_qa-2.6.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_qa-2.6.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_qa-2.6.so
libwx_gtk2u_plot-2.6.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_plot-2.6.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_plot-2.6.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_plot-2.6.so
libwx_gtk2u_ogl-2.6.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_ogl-2.6.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_ogl-2.6.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_ogl-2.6.so
libwx_gtk2u_mmedia-2.6.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_mmedia-2.6.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_mmedia-2.6.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_mmedia-2.6.so
libwx_gtk2u_media-2.6.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_media-2.6.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_media-2.6.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_media-2.6.so
libwx_gtk2u_html-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2u_html-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_html-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_html-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_html-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2u_html-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2u_html-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_html-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2u_html-2.6.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_html-2.6.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_html-2.6.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_html-2.6.so
libwx_gtk2u_gl-2.6.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_gl-2.6.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_gl-2.6.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_gl-2.6.so
libwx_gtk2u_gizmos_xrc-2.6.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_gizmos_xrc-2.6.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_gizmos_xrc-2.6.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_gizmos_xrc-2.6.so
libwx_gtk2u_gizmos-2.6.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_gizmos-2.6.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_gizmos-2.6.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_gizmos-2.6.so
libwx_gtk2u_fl-2.6.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_fl-2.6.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_fl-2.6.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_fl-2.6.so
libwx_gtk2u_deprecated-2.6.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_deprecated-2.6.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_deprecated-2.6.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_deprecated-2.6.so
libwx_gtk2u_core-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2u_core-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_core-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_core-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_core-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2u_core-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2u_core-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_core-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2u_core-2.6.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_core-2.6.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_core-2.6.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_core-2.6.so
libwx_gtk2u_aui-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2u_aui-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_aui-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_aui-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_aui-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2u_aui-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2u_aui-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_aui-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2u_animate-2.6.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_animate-2.6.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_animate-2.6.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_animate-2.6.so
libwx_gtk2u_adv-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2u_adv-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_adv-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_adv-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_adv-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2u_adv-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2u_adv-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_adv-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2u_adv-2.6.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_adv-2.6.so.0
libwx_gtk2u_adv-2.6.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2u_adv-2.6.so
libwx_gtk2_xrc-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2_xrc-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2_xrc-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2_xrc-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2_xrc-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2_xrc-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2_richtext-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2_richtext-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2_richtext-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2_richtext-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2_richtext-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2_richtext-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2_qa-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2_qa-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2_qa-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2_qa-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2_qa-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2_qa-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2_html-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2_html-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2_html-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2_html-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2_html-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2_html-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2_core-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2_core-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2_core-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2_core-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2_core-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2_core-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2_aui-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2_aui-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2_aui-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2_aui-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2_aui-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2_aui-2.8.so
libwx_gtk2_adv-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2_adv-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2_adv-2.8.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib/libwx_gtk2_adv-2.8.so.0
libwx_gtk2_adv-2.8.so (libc6) => /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk2_adv-2.8.so
root@VM4:/temp/codelite-2.5.2.4031#

---------------------------------------------------
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eranif
CodeLite Plugin

Post by eranif »

You need to have wxWidgets2.8.7 and UP in UNICODE mode, the link errors suggests that you are linking against release-ansi version of wxwidgets

However, you still did not attach the build output. You keep pasting the link errors. I want to see the link *line* not the errors
wgf08062000 wrote:By the way,if i don,t use sudo ,there is a error below:
This is because you probably installed codelite sources in a directory with root permission. You need to do 'clean' (using sudo) and then rebuild without 'sudo'

Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread