Compiler Options Ingored

CodeLite installation/troubleshooting forum
bossbarber
CodeLite Curious

Compiler Options Ingored

Post by bossbarber »

I'm trying to build an executable program on Linux using g++ with it linking a shared library statically. However it seems as though CodeLite ignores my compiler and linker options. For example, under compiler options I have tried the following combination's:

-g;-static
-g -static
g static

But when I hit build, I never see the -g or the -static or any other compiler options I try on the g++ call (for example below).

g++ -o ../../../../bin/cxtimer_d ../../../../tmp/cxtimer_d/cxtimer.o "-L/home/dbarber/Active/libraries/jaus++/trunk/1.0/lib" "-L/home/dbarber/Active/libraries/jaus++/trunk/1.0/ext/lib" "-L../../../../lib" -lcxutils_d -lpthread

What am I doing wrong, or have I not created my project correctly?
jfouche
CodeLite Guru
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

Re: Compiler Options Ingored

Post by jfouche »

Hi

I already have this problem, and here is my error :
Can you verify that the configuration manager is well configure (that is to say that your workspace configuration is well connected to your project configuration) in project settings -> Configuration manager.
HTH
Jérémie
bossbarber
CodeLite Curious

Post by bossbarber »

Yes I checked the workspace configuration so it matches the project settings (both are in Debug and Release). No matter what compiler flags seemed to be ignored (also I'm using version: 2674, has this been fixed in the latest release?).
jfouche
CodeLite Guru
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

Post by jfouche »

Is it ok if you right click on the project, [project only] -> [Build] ?
Can you provide your <.workspace> and <.project> file (no need sources), to have a look ?
Thanks
Jérémie
bossbarber
CodeLite Curious

Post by bossbarber »

This problem seems to have been resolved in version 2785 as I'm now seeing the -static option show up. Thanks!