Yes, I'm aware that the internal indexer is independent of Cscope. The inbuilt functions are nice and easy to use, but I'd still like to have the Cscope features on top of that. This is what I have done:eranif wrote:You do know that the 'goto declaration' etc, does not come from cscope? codelite has its own indexer. cscope is just a minor plugin which provide the cscope functionality (you can see what it does from the 'plugins -> cscope') nothing more nothing less.whytea wrote:Other than that, the "Goto Declaration", etc. are all OK.
All other options (code-completion, go to decl/impl etc are coming from codelite_indexer)
1) Uninstalled codelite on my Vista and re-installed it from scratch
- Cscope works fine from codelite
2) I repeated exactly the same steps in 1) on Win2K3
- But Cscope does NOT work from codelite
- I noticed that Cscope run fine in cmd and cscope_file.list
was successfully created
I'm wondering what could have stopped Cscope from working in Win2k3?