moxy
CodeLite Curious
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

help

Post by moxy »

Configuration_adv.h
Configuration.h

Hello All, my first post here! First off, I know nothing at all about C++. Secondly, I have gone blindly into Codelite so my problem will be of my own making!
I have downloaded Codelite within the last 3 days so I assume that it is the latest version. I also downloaded marlin 2.1.xxx, so that too is a current version
I managed to get Codelite running and loaded marlins configuration.h file and configurationadv.h and I was able to edit these to match my 3D printer (homebuilt). Now I want to compile to a file called firmware.bin which I could load onto an SD card which would hopefully breath life into my BTT SKR V1.4 controller. So........ going to the build toolbar and clicking on "build project" the thing sprang into life and generated a message. Wow. the message complained about a 'make' command being a "boo boo" . It also said that it had completed successfully. So I assumed that the file I needed would be magically appear..............somewhere! So now I sit here with a large collection of question marks attached to my head, with a few exclamation marks here and there for good measure, and long searches on the PC producing......... zip, nada, nothing!
I got good compiles previously using Arduino IDE on my old controller which has lulled me into believing that this should be a piece of cake. Hah! Being a 78 year old idiot has no benefits
Hopefully the boffins here will be able to make sense of this all and correct my errant ways, plus show me how to get my file.!
Thank you for your valuable time and for reading this.
Yours faithfully (hopefully this will raise a smile on the faces of you and your colleges and a will to help me here )
Les Marx

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.