remote debugging: Error retrieving accessibility bus address

CodeLite installation/troubleshooting forum
DarkSky
CodeLite Curious
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

remote debugging: Error retrieving accessibility bus address

Post by DarkSky »

I am trying to debug over the network (from Windows-10 to Fedora-25 via Mobaxterm). The debugger does not run; stderr reports...
** (codelite:45180): WARNING **: Error retrieving accessibility bus address: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did
not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security
policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

I'm unsure the following will be helpful, but the dbus-org links I found in /etc/systemd/system include...
dbus-org.bluez.service -> /usr/lib/systemd/system/bluetooth.service
dbus-org.fedoraproject.FirewallD1.service -> /usr/lib/systemd/system/firewalld.service
dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service -> /usr/lib/systemd/system/ModemManager.service
dbus-org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.service -> /usr/lib/systemd/system/NetworkManager.service
dbus-org.freedesktop.nm-dispatcher.service -> /usr/lib/systemd/system/NetworkManager-dispatcher.service
dbus-org.freedesktop.timedate1.service -> /usr/lib/systemd/system/timedatex.service

Have I misconfigured something?
eranif
CodeLite Plugin
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

Re: remote debugging: Error retrieving accessibility bus add

Post by eranif »

Please read the HOT TO POST thread (see my signature)
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread