dirty file/project settings detection?

CodeLite installation/troubleshooting forum
Thund
CodeLite Curious
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

Re: dirty file/project settings detection?

Post by Thund »

Sorry for my interruption. I was about to create a new topic talking about my problems when trying to set the Working Directory and I found that you were already talking about that. I'm on Mac OS X (Mountain Lion 10.8.5) using lldb. The problem is simple: it does not matter what I write in the Working Directory field of the Project Settings window (General section), it always sets it to the project's directory (I know that by calling getcwd). I need this to work because my applications search for some configuration files at the same directory they are, when debugging. Have you tested on this OS? Thanks in advance.

PD: If you prefer, I can create the new topic.
eranif
CodeLite Plugin

Post by eranif »

The problem is simple: it does not matter what I write in the Working Directory field of the Project Settings window (General section), it always sets it to the project's directory (I know that by calling getcwd)
This is already fixed in git head.
You can compile a new codelite from sources, or its super important - PM me and I will build you a new codelite for OSX

Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread
petah
CodeLite Expert
IDE Question: c++

Post by petah »

AFAIK that problem has been fixed a few days back, did you try building CL trunk?

The remaining issue has moved to build files being overwritten by different workspaces if they share source files.

cheers,

-- p
main: Debian Jessie x64 + custom wxTrunk
Thund
CodeLite Curious

Post by Thund »

eranif wrote:
The problem is simple: it does not matter what I write in the Working Directory field of the Project Settings window (General section), it always sets it to the project's directory (I know that by calling getcwd)
This is already fixed in git head.
You can compile a new codelite from sources, or its super important - PM me and I will build you a new codelite for OSX

Eran
AFAIK that problem has been fixed a few days back, did you try building CL trunk?

The remaining issue has moved to build files being overwritten by different workspaces if they share source files.

cheers,
Thanks both for your quick answers.