Post here wxCrafter related issues / features / bugs
CireSnave
CodeLite Curious
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

wxCrafter missing from CodeLite Yakkety Repository

Post by CireSnave »

Hello,

So... I am a registered wxCrafter user and I'm using 64bit Ubuntu Yakkety. I installed the CodeLite from the CodeLite repository and went to install the wxCrafter only to find there isn't one in the CodeLite repository. Did I miss something? Is there an issue with wxCrafter and Yakkety? I suppose I can probably just pull down the version from Xenial but...shouldn't there be a Yakkety version? Thanks in advance for the response.

- Eric
eranif
CodeLite Plugin

Re: wxCrafter missing from CodeLite Yakkety Repository

Post by eranif »

You can install CodeLite 9.2.8 from the weekly builds which contains a wxCrafter for 16.04 64-bit

https://forums.codelite.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3550

Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread
DavidGH
CodeLite Plugin

Post by DavidGH »

Hi,
and went to install the wxCrafter only to find there isn't one in the CodeLite repository
As mentioned in the CodeLite repo page, the xenial one also works on yakkety so I didn't add a duplicate to the repo.

Regards,

David
CireSnave
CodeLite Curious

Post by CireSnave »

Thank you both for your responses. I'm a fan of having the latest builds any time things aren't broken so I'll try the weekly build when I get a spare moment. Just a thought on the Yakkety vs. Xenial versions in the repo...a link from the Yakkety repo to the Xenial version might make the whole issue transparent from the user's perspective and wouldn't require building a new version. Anywho.. Thank you for the responses.

- CireSnave