WxCrafter License Mixup?

Post here wxCrafter related issues / features / bugs
wittend
CodeLite Enthusiast

WxCrafter License Mixup?

Post by wittend »

I believe that I had a similar problem a a bit ago when I updated one of my Linux systems, but I cannot find where I inquired about it.

Background: I have registered wxCrafter several times and received licence files. I am in the process of moving a project from Linux to windows, and I installed the 9.2.1 Codelite package and the TDM-64 compiler. I installed the CodeLite update over an existing 9.2 version and kept my existing preferences/settings.

Problem: My (apparently) previous serial # and email address show in the Plugins/wxCrafter/About dialog, and the checkbox is clicked, and the statusbox says "Your wxCrafter is Licensed". When I attempt to save changes to a project in the wxCrafter window, it acts as though my licence is not valid. If I try to enter a different code (or even the old one) in the Plugins/wxCrafter/About dialog I get the message that the username/serial # is invalid. I have tried all three codes that I currently have on hand, including the one I am actively using under Linux, but it objects to all of them.

What can I do?
eranif
CodeLite Plugin
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

Re: WxCrafter License Mixup?

Post by eranif »

Hi,

I checked the license database and there seems to be a typo and the way you entered your details
You have 2 entries in the database, one with a typo in the email address...

I will email you in private the correct user/serial (you have couples registered in the db)

Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread
wittend
CodeLite Enthusiast

Re: WxCrafter License Mixup?

Post by wittend »

Thanks!

Dave