wxCrafter standalone on OSX

Post here wxCrafter related issues / features / bugs
Dewdman42
CodeLite Curious
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

wxCrafter standalone on OSX

Post by Dewdman42 »

I purchased wxCrafter to use in CodeLite. At the moment I am wanting to do some quick and dirty GUI mockups and was going to try to use the wxCrafter standalone for this purpose. When I start wxCrafter standalone, first it says I am not registered? Secondly, when I try to create a frame, it says I must have a project created first, but I can't see a way to create a project from the standalone. What is the purpose of the standalone product? How can I use it to mock up some GUI stuff without having a real project and how can I make sure its registered?
eranif
CodeLite Plugin

Re: wxCrafter standalone on OSX

Post by eranif »

Dewdman42 wrote: When I start wxCrafter standalone, first it says I am not registered?
Use the same license you got in codelite for the standalone. You need to insert it again (the standalone and the plugin are different entities...)
Insert the standalone license from: Help->About
Dewdman42 wrote:hen I try to create a frame, it says I must have a project created first, but I can't see a way to create a project from the standalone
It requires a "wxCrafter" project, not a codelite project. To do so, right click on the tree view root element and select 'New Project'
Or: Click on the 'New' button from the toolbar and create a new project

Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread
Dewdman42
CodeLite Curious

Re: wxCrafter standalone on OSX

Post by Dewdman42 »

Beautiful! thanks