Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: c++

Here is a problem...

Post by godoflost »

codelite version:5.4
wxCrafter version:1.4

Hello Admin:
I met two problems:
1.I walked with tutorial(“helloworld”) step by step,I found that I can't find “connect events”..There is no this option...
2.When I change wxCrafter Desinger(Add a button or a bitmap) later,In c++ page,Either Header or Source has changed,But the wxcrafter.h or wxcrafter.cpp in Workspace has not changed,Is Desinger not be associated with wxcrafter.h ??

PS:sorry my English is not good..I hope you can understand what I said...Thanks for your help.... :) 谢谢~~~
eranif
CodeLite Plugin
IDE Question: C++

Re: Here is a problem...

Post by eranif »

godoflost wrote:I walked with tutorial(“helloworld”) step by step,I found that I can't find “connect events”..There is no this option...
Thanks for reporting this. This option was removed, since the 'Connect Events' pane is now always visible and it exists under the "Tree-View" of wxCrafter
godoflost wrote:When I change wxCrafter Desinger(Add a button or a bitmap) later,In c++ page,Either Header or Source has changed,But the wxcrafter.h or wxcrafter.cpp in Workspace has not changed,Is Desinger not be associated with wxcrafter.h ??
The Header and Source inside the wxCrafter are "Preview" - you need to generate the code to actually generate it (click the grey cog button)

Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread
godoflost
CodeLite Curious
IDE Question: c++

Re: Here is a problem...

Post by godoflost »

eranif wrote:
godoflost wrote:I walked with tutorial(“helloworld”) step by step,I found that I can't find “connect events”..There is no this option...
Thanks for reporting this. This option was removed, since the 'Connect Events' pane is now always visible and it exists under the "Tree-View" of wxCrafter
godoflost wrote:When I change wxCrafter Desinger(Add a button or a bitmap) later,In c++ page,Either Header or Source has changed,But the wxcrafter.h or wxcrafter.cpp in Workspace has not changed,Is Desinger not be associated with wxcrafter.h ??
The Header and Source inside the wxCrafter are "Preview" - you need to generate the code to actually generate it (click the grey cog button)

Eran
what a great help for me! Thank you very much~~~