How to add rows in a WxGrid in Crafter?

Post here wxCrafter related issues / features / bugs
ColinTaylor
CodeLite Expert
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

How to add rows in a WxGrid in Crafter?

Post by ColinTaylor »

Running on Windows 8, Codelite/wxWidgets/MinGw installed from "codelite-5.0.6213-mingw4.7.1-wx2.9.4.exe"

I can't find a way to add any Rows to a wxGrid control in wxCrafter. Please can someone supply the answer? Thanks Colin
eranif
CodeLite Plugin

Re: How to add rows in a WxGrid in Crafter?

Post by eranif »

You can't do that.

Just our of curiosity:
why would you like to add hard coded lines? isn't it something that one would usually do problematically? (by reading some input from file, sql query etc)

Please submit a feature request
Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread
ColinTaylor
CodeLite Expert

Post by ColinTaylor »

The grid represents a 2-dimensional array used to specify the various function weightings in Chess, where the rows represent each different function and the columns represent each game stage. I want the weightings to be user-defined, and so a grid seems the logical piece of UI to support this.

Yes I can add both rows and columns programmatically (BTW, I do like your use of the word problematically, couldn't have put it better myself :D), but it does seem odd that crafter allows columns to be added but not rows.

I will add a feature request once I find out how to do that ;)
eranif
CodeLite Plugin

Post by eranif »

ColinTaylor wrote:BTW, I do like your use of the word problematically, couldn't have put it better myself
:D
chrome's spellchecker FTW

Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread
Arslan01
CodeLite Curious
IDE Question: IDE

Post by Arslan01 »

When I do Build Workspace and there are complication errors, when the build finishes the only output remaining in the "Output View - Build" tab relates to the last project to be built, and all the earlier compilation error info has gone. Is there a codelite option I can set so the "Output View - Build" tab retains all the failed compilation messages (as I'm sure it used to)?
sultan