Codelite : 4.1.5927
1. Create a new project (wxWidgets+wxCrafterFrame), and without making any changes to it, compile it and the following warning is displayed in the build log
This doesn't seem to stop the app from running.windres: warning: 24: 1: 1033: duplicate value
2. Using the same project as in item 1, using Crafter to add a tool to the toolbar, its not obvious how to set the ID attribute to a sensible value. The choices seem to be (1) pick one of the entries in the dropdown, or (2) type in a numeric value, and both of these do work. However, neither of these is ideal, (you either end up with magic numbers in the code or the descriptive value isn't a correct description of what the tool does) and this is one area where I think FormBuilder's approach seems preferable, where you can type in a nice descriptive ID and it assigns the numeric value of the ID. Perhaps there is a way to do this in Crafter, but I haven't been able to find it!
3. Normally Crafter allows you to connect events by right clicking in the GUI area, but not for Toolbar tools.
4. Cannot find any way to add a popup menu to the project
5. When assigning a png file to a toolbar tool, Crafter doesn't display it. However, the preview does display it and so does the built app, so this isn't a big deal.