how to fix code auto completion issue under windows 11 for codelite 17.0.0?

General questions regarding the usage of CodeLite
Blueberry
CodeLite Curious
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: c++

how to fix code auto completion issue under windows 11 for codelite 17.0.0?

Post by Blueberry »

Codelite is good enough, lightweight, the dark theme does friendly to eye, so I installed it about two or three weeks ago, on windows 11 fresh installed the codelite stable version 17.0.0, made it work together with msys2 ucrt64 gcc/g++ compiler, currently, it seems everything works fine except the auto code completion :( .
What I have done were two settings one for the environment variables for wxwidgets, and another was build settings for gcc compiler, others leave it as the default.
Now for the code completion: I have did many researches from search engine, from menu, Plugins > Language Server > Settings,
at the top left, Enable Language Server Completion was checked already, but the clangd tab Enabled is off, also the other tab ctagsd was unchecked too, by manually checked the clangd enabled, then click OK, I have installed the LLVM clang and added it to the system path, but the auto code completion still not work. :?
In my Linux machine the auto completion works fine, but under windows, I really have no idea what how to fix it! :roll: