Two possible issuses (Might be mac only)

General questions regarding the usage of CodeLite
zarnce
CodeLite Enthusiast

Two possible issuses (Might be mac only)

Post by zarnce »

I'm not sure if either of these are actual issues or not so I decided to pass them by everyone before posting bug reports.

1) When creating a project using the "New wxWidget Project" button both configurations (debug and release) use "--rcflags" in the Project Settings/Resources/Compiler Options. The Mac version of wxWidgets (2.8.9.0) does not support "--rcflags".

2) After typing a couple letters the suggestion box pops up. If I try and delete the last letter I get a character representation "<bs>". If I hit esc the suggestion box closes and the delete functionality returns.

I'm not sure if these are actual issues or just specific to running CodeLite on Mac.

Thanks
Brian
eranif
CodeLite Plugin
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

Re: Two possible issuses (Might be mac only)

Post by eranif »

zarnce wrote:1) When creating a project using the "New wxWidget Project" button both configurations (debug and release) use "--rcflags" in the Project Settings/Resources/Compiler Options. The Mac version of wxWidgets (2.8.9.0) does not support "--rcflags".
This is a known bug (happens also on Linux) - simply right click on the project select 'settings -> resources' and tick 'resource compiler is not needed
zarnce wrote:2) After typing a couple letters the suggestion box pops up. If I try and delete the last letter I get a character representation "<bs>".
Mac only, as it seems to work on Windows & Linux
zarnce wrote:If I hit esc the suggestion box closes and the delete functionality returns.
This is the best thing to dismiss this dialog

Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread