General questions regarding the usage of CodeLite
PaowZ
CodeLite Curious
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

QMake plugin

Post by PaowZ »

Hello there !

I'm having some troubles using the QMake plugin. I retrieved the last version of Qt and set the QMake plugin this way:

qmake executable: D:\C2\PROGRAMS\Qt_4.7.3\Desktop\Qt\4.7.3\mingw\bin\qmake.exe
QMAKESPEC: win32-g++
QTDIR: D:\C2\PROGRAMS\Qt_4.7.3\Desktop\Qt\4.7.3\mingw

.. and then I try to qmake and compile a supplied example (calculateform) but I get this error in the console:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c """ -j 1 -f "calculateform_wsp.mk""
'""' n'est pas reconnu en tant que commande interne ou externe, un programme ex‚cutable ou un fichier de commandes.
(translation: """ is not recognized as an internal or external command etc..)
For the project, Custom Makefiles are not selected since the QMake plugin should replace standard codelite compilation rules..
it's like the plugin 'forgets' to insert 'qmake' between the quotes when being invoked or something.. i don't know if everything is verbose'd or if there any underlying steps not displayed in the console.. :|

any clue ?

thanks a lot :)
eranif
CodeLite Plugin

Re: QMake plugin

Post by eranif »

PaowZ wrote:it's like the plugin 'forgets' to insert 'qmake' between the quotes when being invoked or something.. i don't know if everything is verbose'd or if there any underlying steps not displayed in the console.. :|
What is missing is the 'mingw32-make' command. At this stage, qmake already generated the makefile.

what is the value you have under:

settings -> build settings -> build system -> Build Tool

If its empty, you should have there:
'mingw32-make'

Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread
PaowZ
CodeLite Curious

Re: QMake plugin

Post by PaowZ »

yep, you're right. I set up a 'make' for the one step build (what it stands for, actually ?) but not for the g++/gcc.

Ok, now I get this:
----------Build Started--------
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c ""mingw32-make" -j 1 -f "calculateform_wsp.mk""
----------Building project:[ calculateform - Debug ]----------
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, D:/C2/PROGRAMS/Qt_4.7.3/Desktop/Qt/4.7.3/mingw/binmoc.exe -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I../../../../Desktop/Qt/4.7.3/mingw/include/QtCore -I../../../../Desktop/Qt/4.7.3/mingw/include/QtGui -I../../../../Desktop/Qt/4.7.3/mingw/include -I. -I../../../../Desktop/Qt/4.7.3/mingw/include/ActiveQt -I. -I../../../../Desktop/Qt/4.7.3/mingw/mkspecs/win32-g++ -D__GNUC__ -DWIN32 calculatorform.h -o moc_calculatorform.cpp, ...) failed.
make (e=2): Le fichier spécifié est introuvable.

mingw32-make[1]: *** [moc_calculatorform.cpp] Error 2
mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory `D:/C2/PROGRAMS/Qt_4.7.3/Examples/4.7/designer/calculatorform'
D:/C2/PROGRAMS/Qt_4.7.3/Desktop/Qt/4.7.3/mingw/binmoc.exe -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I'../../../../Desktop/Qt/4.7.3/mingw/include/QtCore' -I'../../../../Desktop/Qt/4.7.3/mingw/include/QtGui' -I'../../../../Desktop/Qt/4.7.3/mingw/include' -I'.' -I'../../../../Desktop/Qt/4.7.3/mingw/include/ActiveQt' -I'.' -I'../../../../Desktop/Qt/4.7.3/mingw/mkspecs/win32-g++' -D__GNUC__ -DWIN32 calculatorform.h -o moc_calculatorform.cpp
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `D:/C2/PROGRAMS/Qt_4.7.3/Examples/4.7/designer/calculatorform'
mingw32-make: *** [All] Error 2
----------Build Ended----------
0 errors, 0 warnings
the error comes from D:/C2/PROGRAMS/Qt_4.7.3/Desktop/Qt/4.7.3/mingw/binmoc.exe , which needs a slash after 'bin'..

is it related to environment path ? or something ? thks :)