General questions regarding the usage of CodeLite
underdoeg
CodeLite Enthusiast
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: c++

Re: text colors on gnome desktop

Post by underdoeg »

Hi

I already marked this thread as resolved. But I open it again because I think this is the same issue. When opening the Additional Search Path window, I get a white font on a bright grey background. But when I type something new, it'll appear black. At least until I reopen the window. That's not too bad to work with, I usually type in the paths in the main window anyway, but it'd still be nice to have the same solution...

thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lxZero
CodeLite Curious
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

Re: text colors on gnome desktop

Post by lxZero »

Hello All

This is my first post ever. Thank you to Eran and any others that wrote and collaborated on this very nice IDE.

I have some problems mastering the colors while using the black theme on CL 4838 / over gnome / over Debian Squeeze 64 (gnome itself has a blackish theme )

Please see in the attached file (1) the incremental search edit on the bottom shows strange color when the string not found (2) on the workspace the black text over dark grey on the right.

Any suggestions welcome (including changing the code as I have already a working copy)

LxZero
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.